Last update: "2005/09/29 04:36:32"
These are online manuals converted to HTML format for Julius/Julian and related
tools. The original manuals in nroff format are distributed in the source
The corresponding Julius version is 3.5.
Japanese version is available at here.
- julius: N-gram based LVCSR engine
- julian: grammar based LVCSR parser
- adinrec: record one sentence utterance to a file
- adintool: audio tool to record/split/send/receive speech
- mkbingram: make binary N-gram from two arpa LMs
- mkbinhmm: make binary HMM from HTK ascii format
- jcontrol: sample program to control Julius/Julian via socket
- mkgshmm: convert monophone HMM to GS HMM
- mkss: compute average spectrum from mic input for spectral subtraction
$Id: index.html.en,v 126.96.36.199 2007/01/10 08:01:57 kudravka_ Exp $